FarCry Instincts Predator (Xbox 360) vs. FarCry (PC) Water Comparisons

I'm sure it is! I'm just further pointing to the fact that, in all honestly, videogames = waste. But, for a waste, it sure is fun! :D:D

Wow... now thats awsome :eek: I didn't expect it to look THAT good.

Is it just me, or does the surround area on the Xbox 360 look better too? Even his hand...

And id Direct X 10 is now being produced. What does the Xbox 360 have capabilities to reach? 9 or 10 you think? Depending on what type of effects it uses?

alvino said:
It proves that the Xbox 360 can do things the PC can't. Not all the time, but sometimes there's those things that something can do better than the rest. This is that time.

You do realize the xbox, ps2, and gamecube are all PC's right? Same applies for all other futuristic consoles. They're just overprices PC's with limited capabilites.

Yeah, but the latest ones at the moment should have more capabilities in the graphics department. If the game is just being built for one platform, theres no barrier like with PC's to produce something that'll run on all average computers.

i've never seen that good water in a game before, and I thought Half life 2's was impressive...

Well, the water in half-life 2 is very impressive for it's time, over a year ago now.

Halo1 on xbox was VERY impressive for it's time. hell, a lot of games are.

When xbox1 came out, it tore my PC to shreds, and it wasn't until about 2005 that I got a pc that could beat it.

So all you console gamers can have your glory once more, but just remember, PC hardware will catch up, and eventually use the 360 as a door mat.

This happened to the xbox rather quickly... but with how overkill the 360 is.. it will probably take way more time for this to happen again.

Yeah I agree PC will catch up, though yeah, not as fast as with the Xbox.

Even if PC's had the same power though. You'd still have the problem of developers not making the graphics as good since its got to work on a number of computers (though settings do help)

Thats something on consoles, developers dont have to worry about.

Kage said:
You'd still have the problem of developers not making the graphics as good since its got to work on a number of computers (though settings do help)

Thats something on consoles, developers dont have to worry about.

...And therein lies the advantage of the console...

to be honest, all that stops me from getting my grubby hands on a 360 is the lack of REAL mouse+keyboard support...after all these years of playing first person shooters on the pc, I cringe and detest playing halo2 on xbox.

Back
Top Bottom