Fantasy Football

i always play fantasy football on ESPN.com i was wondering if you guys wanted to set up a private league?

How is it on ESPN.com? I have always done it on NFL.com or Yahoo fantasy football. Never done it on ESPN, I'd be down if we can get enough people to make a league.

Edit: But however, I will not watch a professional football game if they let Mike Vick back in.

Our school used to do a fantasy football leage but it was uk so you guys would call it soccer

Our school used to do a fantasy football leage but it was uk so you guys would call it soccer

They are actually talking about NFL American Football with an oval ball mate, not that girly round ball soccer game.

They are actually talking about NFL American Football with an oval ball mate, not that girly round ball soccer game.
Yeah i as quite aware of what they are talking about thank you
Oh yeah thets talk about rugby then you know its quite like american football except our rugby players dont need body armour or helmets . Compared to rugby American football looks real girly .

I tried this before, only people that signed up were me and tommyboy..

I am an Aussie mate, we have rugby, rugby league and Aussie Rules over here, no padding whatsoever, very tough games. American football is boring as hell.

I am an Aussie mate, we have rugby, rugby league and Aussie Rules over here, no padding whatsoever, very tough games. American football is boring as hell.

Yeah aussi rules is pretty tough game , I am sorry if it seemed like i was havin a go its just u was a bit pissed wi other things at the time
Beisdes i dont even like the one with the round ball too much . I usualy follow cricket and tennis none of the football or rugbys

Back
Top Bottom