fan controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy345

In Runtime
I need a fan speed controller that can turn my fans from on 100% to off or almost off. I have 4 80mm fans and 1 120mm fan so I have 5 fans that will be connected to it. And the fans have 4 pin molex connectors. Also I would like to buy it off newegg.

I just orderd the Thermaltake HardCano 9 which has 4 fan control knobs, i'll let you know how it works once you get it, if you wish

the hardcano also shows you the RPM the fan is working at the current moment, and the temps of you'r GPU/CPU/HDD/Socket/chipset or something like that, i'll know better when I actualy have it.. ^^.

-Jo

Thanks for the input turtile. Yoad thank you also and it would be great if you could tell me how yours works.

Will do Andy, do you wish to have my Yahoo or MSN? Will be easier since I have a couple of people asked me to tell them how it works and i'm starting to get messed up with tell what to who loll.

Cool, just remember there is no temp readings or rpm speed readings on this one, it has no sensors whatsoever and no lcd screen to display that kind of info (which all thermaltakes has)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom