Famicom Power Glove Schematic?

MajorasMask51

Beta member
For a school project, I am "hacking" a Famicom PAX Power Glove to do what I want. I am going to be connecting my own microcontroller board and other things to it. What I hope for it to do at first is be able to control a remote control car. After I do that, I plan to probably turn it into a Bluetooth controller or mouse.

I have been looking online for a schematic for it, but the closest thing I could find was the schematic for the 20th anniversary version which has different/updated components. The schematic would make it so much easier to do all the wiring, so that I don't have to trace everything on the original boards to find what I need. It would be very helpful if someone had/knew where to find a schematic for the PAX Power Glove.

For a school project, I am "hacking" a Famicom PAX Power Glove to do what I want. I am going to be connecting my own microcontroller board and other things to it. What I hope for it to do at first is be able to control a remote control car. After I do that, I plan to probably turn it into a Bluetooth controller or mouse.

I have been looking online for a schematic for it, but the closest thing I could find was the schematic for the 20th anniversary version which has different/updated components. The schematic would make it so much easier to do all the wiring, so that I don't have to trace everything on the original boards to find what I need. It would be very helpful if someone had/knew where to find a schematic for the PAX Power Glove.

I don't think this is the right place for your request.
Look into nes/famicom or current system modding or general rom hacker forums.
AfterDawn - Software downloads, reviews, tech news and guides <-- thats a start I would link you another site but it would break the rules here publicly.

That would be your best, second best would be to look into different country forums and seek out what you need.

Back
Top Bottom