Falout of the British smokeing ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
Ok as some of you may know I am a doorman you most likely know that today was the first day where smoking was banned in all pubs and clubs is now illegal.

Well tonight was a night mare I was thretend and some one attempted to Glass me twice both unsuccessfully, you know why? just because I asked people to put out a cigarette. I am a smoker I don't like the new law but I have to agree to it. I know my job as a door man is to accept trouble but I am so angry people will act that way because I asked them to put out a ***.

ARGH PEOPLE ANNOY ME!!!

It's been like that in my city for around 2 years now I believe. I was really ****ed off at first about it, but now I kinda like it. If I go out then don't come home smelling like an ashtray.

People can be ******bags though, just shake em off.

Sounds like fun... We passed that law last summer, and I know excatly what you mean...

The Public is one of the worst things to deal with, People can be idiots in large numbers..

I gave up a good 2 years ago lol went cold turkey but my god the cravings from smelling second hand smoke I think I actually get an artificial niquotine high when I just smell a ciggy because my body is use to having the smell giving me a high I can now skip the cig out and just breath a little second hand smoke and get the first smoke rush over again. I have been clean except for new year when I passed midnight with a bottle of tequila in one hand and a big cuban in the other :D.

Anyway has anyone wondered how they're going to manage it in big brother??? As surely the house they're in would count as a building which is a place of work and therefore no smoking is permitted

"Location: Liverpool, England."

What do you expect? :p

(I am all for the non-smoking ban but then again, I am a non-smoker.)

I didn't mind bgeing ina club or whatever and getting some 2nd hand smoke. It just comes with the territory. I do smoke on occasion, though, and I feel that the smoking ban is more of a violation of civil rights than anything. I think that the decision should be left up to the bar/club/restaurant owner and not the government. If you go to the pub you just expect there to be a few smokers--it's what you do at pubs: smoke and drink. If you don't like it, go to another place that doesn't allow smoking indoors. That's just my two cents, anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom