Fall Out Boy's Greatest song yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
of course. been one for a long time and then I got a dimebag darrel signature series guitar for christmas they are REALLY getting played continuosly on my computer.

I remember that, from the post your guitar thread, pretty fricken awesome guitar.

pull that tampon out of your pants
i prefer pads... :D

It's much better to have a contribution of many talented people to create one musical masterpiece than it is to listen to one person who thinks they are gods gift to earth.

Meh, i hate the unconsitencies of bands. Always fighting with each other, then the band splits up, then no more music. I'm currently liking John Frusciante, the guitarist from red hot shilli peppers. I dont like much of RHCP but frusciante's solo music and singing is so much better :/

p0werslave said:
i hate most new mainstream music, and fall out boy fits it easily.
Im like that with most bands. Im into the smaller lesser known groups. I cant stand most pop or anything like fall out boy, simple plan, or w/e they are called.

BTW pantera is one of my favorite bands. rock on

Always fighting with each other, then the band splits up, then no more music.
you can't use an absolute like 'always' because it doesn't 'always' apply. There are bands like korn who should have stopped making music a LONG time ago, but noooooo they keep going, making more and more garbage.

Then you got bands like slayer who have been around for 20 odd years and still cranking out good stuff.

gimli of gloin said:
i prefer pads... :D

Meh, i hate the unconsitencies of bands. Always fighting with each other, then the band splits up, then no more music. I'm currently liking John Frusciante, the guitarist from red hot shilli peppers. I dont like much of RHCP but frusciante's solo music and singing is so much better :/

That must be why the Rolling Stones just celebrated forty-something years together in the super bowl.

The only band that did that, and I liked them a lot was Rage Against the Machine, kicked their lead singer out, kind of stupid I must say. Pantera, would still be making awesome music, but obviously the fatal incident ruined a great future.

Personally I also think hawthorne height sucks....I mean they are just a bunch of faggots who cry about there Herorine injected whore Girlfreind...I hate emo with a fiery passion..

Pantera, would still be making awesome music, but obviously the fatal incident ruined a great future.
well they broke up long before that so, no they wouldn't be making great music.....not as 'pantera' anyway. You'd have to go for damage plan to hear vinnie and dimebag and then go to 'down' to hear phill and I don't know where the bassist went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom