Failing?

i dont care about GF's.... dont need more stress right now, lol

and i am working at 3am to 8am an having to do that tues-sat and having class and also doing my internship 9-5pm...

i wouldnt exactly call this the easiest 2 years of my life...

i barely got money to eat.

I know, but I was going to school for Computer Networking, which I loved. I didn't have to study or worry about classes or anything. I was also working 2 jobs. Had class 4 classes on Tues/Thurs from 8AM to 8PM, worked as phone support for an company that provided internet support for about 25ish ISP's on Mon/Wed from 4PM-11PM. Worked Fri/Sat/Sun delivering pizza's from 11AM-11PM all 3 days....and still wish that was the life I was living know.

I'm currently waiting on gcse results but i'm not worried. I've done the work that's in the past and i did try my best so it's all done now. Nothing i can do about them. I'm guaranteed a college placement pretty much. Could get into my local college on 5 gcse passes and i'm currently on to grab 9, having swapped one for an nvq, which i have passed. I suppose my main point is that if you're going to worry, and you shouldn't, but if you are, it's important to remember that once you put you're pens down and the books are collected in that there's is nothing you can do but to wait in hope that you're hard work is rewarded.

Ps. Can someone explain how the american education system works, i don't understand it and it seems vastly more complicated than ours.

I got the feeling of failing when I totally bombed my first semester at college.
I was just like.. ok I will float through college... Yeah.. The thing is you actually have do to your work... Who would have thunk it:rolleyes:

I got to the end of the semester and piratically had a panic attack..
Oh wait.. I did..*sigh*
Totally felt like I screwed myself in life. Still sort of does. But I'm starting my second/first(sort of) semester in September.
This time with less classes.. Should be much more manageable.

that is true, but i dont see that happening in the next few months.

but if it does, that'd be great, but its notta biggie

usually its only a stress if you make having a gf into a necessity and get too serious about keeping them

Back
Top Bottom