??Fact???Fiction??

Wow, imagine waking up 37 years later. That must be a huge shock

lol yeah, one guy on TV - he was an electrician and went into a coma, then 14-15 years later he wakes up and leanrs that his country which had been taken over by the USSR before had been liberated and they had stuff like cars and modern electrical equipment like TV's and computers, and he thought it was just the day after :D, in the year 1960 something

that would be really weird

I seem to remember a STEVEN SEGAL film with this in HARD TO KILL hes in a coma for 8 years,

The first thing I would do after a long ass coma like that is ask: "Has anyone played Crysis all maxed out yet?"

they would be like...dude crysis is soooo oldschool. look at my 3D holographic nvidia GeForce 22000 unlmited editon with 13GB vram, 3200 unified shaders, and 2500 bit memory bandwidth.

I heard that the picture of the Loch Ness monster is actually an elephant that escaped from a travelling circus. Most of the elephant is underwater, but his trunk is sticking out for air. That's the best explaination to the picture I've heard so far and it's logical.

I heard that the picture of the Loch Ness monster is actually an elephant that escaped from a travelling circus. Most of the elephant is underwater, but his trunk is sticking out for air. That's the best explaination to the picture I've heard so far and it's logical.

would that happen to look something like this
loch-ness-monster-1.jpg

that completely backs up your story

Nope, my p33n.

AKA: PENIS
Not a savoury subject for open forums, this sort of thing makes me sorta wish I was a mod again, but before I get the usual remarks, I've told David that even if a miracle happened, I wouldn't have it if were offered, I say god help mods these days, I'm well out of it :eek:
I tried to give you a neg rep but I have "to spread it around first", damn it:(

Not a savoury subject for open forums, this sort of thing makes me sorta wish I was a mod again, but before I get the usual remarks, I've told David that even if a miracle happened, I wouldn't have it if were offered, I say god help mods these days, I'm well out of it :eek:
I tried to give you a neg rep but I have "to spread it around first", damn it:(

I actually agree with you believe it or not Brookfield, not a good subject for open forums.

Back
Top Bottom