FaceBook privicy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrnotu

In Runtime
I deleted my Facebook account couple months ago due to all the privicy issues ongoing. Everyone else I know sees no problem with the "Face" keeping up with your every move and everything you ever do online. It is never lasting when you are with FaceBook. Is there any way to keep up with them in face without being on face? Also, how many of you are into the "Face"? Thanks

I deleted my Facebook account couple months ago due to all the privicy issues ongoing. Everyone else I know sees no problem with the "Face" keeping up with your every move and everything you ever do online. It is never lasting when you are with FaceBook. Is there any way to keep up with them in face without being on face? Also, how many of you are into the "Face"? Thanks
I don't know of any way to do such a thing, however my suggestion is to to make an account with a random made-up name (don't take Scruffles Macgrue, I want that :p) with completely wrong information. Also make sure to never put any images on there.

Might give that a try. But it will still be linked to my computer which is what I want to avoid. Just do not like 'privicy' policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom