Facebook acquired!!!

I personally think they should just get rid of all the facebooks and myspace's of the internet. They aren't doing anyone any good really. YouTube is getting bad too. I get a bunch of spam in the comments of my videos, and people are just putting all kinds of stupid videos on there...

Wow...
This is how a corporation works guys. Stockholders have "shares" of the company. Each share costs X amount of money. When the company starts making a lot of money, they pay out dividends. How much you get depends on how much stock you hold. Someone who invested $5 million gets a lot more than someone who invested $1,000.

So Microsoft now owns 1.6% of Facebook or whatever. That doesn't mean they get to run the site.

So what's the hype about Microsoft acquiring Facebook in the first place? Now they're not?!?! Confused. So it's nothing then. What is this talk about $15 billion from the article? So this is all about just buying stocks? Lol, crazy. This whole time, I thought Facebook was going to have a new boss.

I wish myspace would get bought out and then run into the ground. Too much garbage over there.

I think Google already has a piece of Myspace already. I don't know the extent of their ownership of Myspace, but it's probably better to leave it the way it is if things are going right. Like Microsoft could really boost Facebook a lot, but if Facebook is already doing super well, then Microsoft will most likely leave Facebook alone to do their own thing but they will still own Facebook.

I personally think they should just get rid of all the facebooks and myspace's of the internet. They aren't doing anyone any good really. YouTube is getting bad too. I get a bunch of spam in the comments of my videos, and people are just putting all kinds of stupid videos on there...

Facebook and MySpace aren't that bad. It's just some of the people on there that make it horrible and unbearable (especially MySpace). Facebook is easier to handle cause the site is a lot more unified and easier to work with, not to mention the same interface for everyone, meaning no retarded HTML themes with ugly crap all over it.

I think Google already has a piece of Myspace already. I don't know the extent of their ownership of Myspace, but it's probably better to leave it the way it is if things are going right. Like Microsoft could really boost Facebook a lot, but if Facebook is already doing super well, then Microsoft will most likely leave Facebook alone to do their own thing but they will still own Facebook.

They have the video section. Other than that, idk, cause I know if you search google video, you can find myspace vids.

Back
Top Bottom