F*** Celeron!!!!

1337DuD3 said:
Yes he does. And he probably does know, infact I do know that he knows he could get better parts for less money. But no, you have to go ranting again thinking that you know everything.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe it was given to him? Of course not, that's why you're an ass.

Oh, boy. Replying to my posts again, I see.

For the record, Arrizx bought his father's Dell. It was never given to Arrizx. However, Arrizx did buy the Dell to give it to his father.

Dells are great computers. I've had one since the Dell XPS 233.

Dell-XPS233.gif

Runs XP Pro. Still on my network. Works fine. If this thing can last through Windows 95 to XP, well.

Quinton McLeod said:

Oh, boy. Replying to my posts again, I see.

For the record, Arrizx bought his father's Dell. It was never given to Arrizx. However, Arrizx did buy the Dell to give it to his father.

Ok, first, I picked out my fathers dell. My mother happened to pay for it. And it still continues to be his. I however do own a dell too. It was given to me by both of the parents. Because I used theirs so much. Thus, im greatfull for what I have.

Quinton McLeod said:

We all know this, but Arrizx does not. Nor does he want to know.

I do know this. And if I didnt know, I would want to. But seeing as I do.. well then there is nothing more to say.

Back
Top Bottom