F*** Celeron!!!!

Jayj2k1

Baseband Member
Omg. Why I just downloaded Adobe Photoshop 7 because I was trying to make some sigs. The first thing I did was make a difference cloud.

A freaking difference cloud!!!

All the sudden my pc just freezes for like 5 minutes. I have a 2.9 ghz celeron and you would be suprised how many people are thinking about buying a celeron just because it is 2.9ghz. Let alone for gaming! Are you crazy?!

I know one thing. I can not wait until I upgrade this bad boy to a Pentium 4. I was going for a P4 2.4 ghz, 533 fsb, 1mb L2 cache. But now with the way this Celeron is getting me mad, I might just jump to a P4 3.0 ghz, 800 fsb, 1mb cache for like 70 more dollars. I am so mad right now ya lol!

yeah they suck, go AMD 64 bit for gaming in my opinion i used to be an intel guy but i tried AMD for gaming and i have thoroughly enjoyed it.

heh Celeron for gaming, those 2 words shouldnt even be allowed to be in the same sentence...I used to have a celeron, America's Army was as simulated as a soldier with Teret Syndrome. Oh and I also melted the celeron because I tried opening up 2 firefox windows at the same time. AMD FOR LIFE...well unless Intel comes out with some better.

I actually tried using Adobe Photoshop CS2 first and that didn't work so I figured I'd jump down to Photoshop 7 and it still did the same thing.

Its really funny how if you go to some of these product sites like Newegg, TigerDirect, ZipZoomFly, and people actually rate this processor at like a 4 for the price. I could say something like that because the processor only costs like $80 but it cant handle anything.

I do have a AMD 64 +3200 but right now I'm having some work done to it so I don't have it. Actually this pc was originally for my father but I'm going to have to use it for a little while. My father actually does more than me besides gaming so I think I'm just going to up the processor for him. But this is a damn trip!

I have a 2.66ghz celeron, and it works just fine, i mean, nothing too stressfull. But its nice, and its a DELL! And it works just fine, for what its used for. So just stop griping and complaining. But even the one i have, can handle programs bigger/more system resourcefull then, photoshop.

GreatHype said:
heh Celeron for gaming, those 2 words shouldnt even be allowed to be in the same sentence...I used to have a celeron, America's Army was as simulated as a soldier with Teret Syndrome. Oh and I also melted the celeron because I tried opening up 2 firefox windows at the same time. AMD FOR LIFE...well unless Intel comes out with some better.
hahahaha ROFL did it litteraly melt?
GreatHype said:
AMD FOR LIFE
AMEN!! out to liberate all the newbs from using slow processors!!!!!

arrizx said:
I have a 2.66ghz celeron, and it works just fine, i mean, nothing too stressfull. But its nice, and its a DELL! And it works just fine, for what its used for. So just stop griping and complaining. But even the one i have, can handle programs bigger/more system resourcefull then, photoshop.

Well for your info, I use programs that take 2 gigs of space and they run ok, but photoshop obviously take more out of the processor. You put photoshop on your pc, make a signature, and then you come back to me. Until you do that, dont add your two cents.

Jayj2k1 said:
Well for your info, I use programs that take 2 gigs of space and they run ok, but photoshop obviously take more out of the processor. You put photoshop on your pc, make a signature, and then you come back to me. Until you do that, dont add your two cents.
damn pwned!

Jayj2k1 said:

Lol.. okay.. you got me.

..How will i be able to sleep tonight.

I mean that hurt...

By the way.. Wrong section.. Dumb ass.

Back
Top Bottom