Extremely Frustrated German Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the Nth time I have seen that various version of that video clip. I reminds me of my of last house mate and the reason why I was contantly going easy on him when while playing UT2k4.
I have extremely little time for players like that.

haha. Don't ever play me, infact, i get stressed when i have to wait on my desktop. I do actually hit my mouse quite hard. And then hit all the heys with my fists. But then it does take 5 minutes some times and it is stressful., so i keep a few boxes behind me with my knife and BB gun and start stabbing the **** out of it.

haha. Don't ever play me, infact, i get stressed when i have to wait on my desktop. I do actually hit my mouse quite hard. And then hit all the heys with my fists. But then it does take 5 minutes some times and it is stressful., so i keep a few boxes behind me with my knife and BB gun and start stabbing the **** out of it.

You got issues my friend. You got issues.

Still, I have seen worst. My other house mate used to punch holes in the walls. I am glad I got my name off the lease when I did when I was living there.

There as been only 2 times where I have felt that I wanted to inflicted abuse on the computer (it was a particulare boss on Descent II). For a spilt second I wanted to punch my monitor. However instead, I desided that it's a good time to take a break from the game.

Some people really have to learn that it's just a game, and learn to be patient as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom