Extra Ram?

ya i'll probably get some more when i go to lake charles this weekend.
my dad might get some more for his laptop (512 now, 1gb later)

*BUMP*

Well I got another gig of RAM today, (wow 11 months since this thread was lat posted in), and my WEI score for Memory stayed the same (4.0)...kinda odd.

EDIT: But I am seeing quite a bit of performance gain, a lot actually. Photoshop starts and saves images a lots faster, programs start up faster, wow.

*BUMP*

Well I got another gig of RAM today, (wow 11 months since this thread was lat posted in), and my WEI score for Memory stayed the same (4.0)...kinda odd.

EDIT: But I am seeing quite a bit of performance gain, a lot actually. Photoshop starts and saves images a lots faster, programs start up faster, wow.

Why did you bump an 11 month old thread???? Mods please close.

I never actually figured out what bump means...I thought that if you or someone has an older thread that should need attention to or something thats what you say I guess...just thought I should update the thread is all.

I never actually figured out what bump means...I thought that if you or someone has an older thread that should need attention to or something thats what you say I guess...just thought I should update the thread is all.

Yeah, but the guideline is no activity after 30 days, make a new thread. The MODs and ADMINs here are not crazy about bumping ancient threads. ;) Just keep it in mind.

Oh, ok.

But yeah this extra ram is great! I think it was overpriced, yet it was the only place I can get it ($66 for 2x512MB).

Back
Top Bottom