Extra Ram?

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
would getting an extra gig (total of 2gb) make a difference? it seems like 2gb is the standard now.

EDIT: Read my bottom post.

Well its not the Standard yet..but not if you just surf on the internet and stuff, if you do some hardcore gaming I would guess it would make a difference, but by the looks of your video cards it looks like that you don't do some intense gaming so nah I think one gig is fine.

really? i do A LOT of video/audio converting, dvd ripping, all that kind of stuff. a lot of multitasking too.

Well if you got the extra cash then go for it, but I would upgrade your CPU.

upgrade my cpu? really? this stuff only started happening a few days ago. i bought my comp in april 2006. i like. its been going really fast but when that happens idk whats happening.

drumthrasher said:
really? i do A LOT of video/audio converting, dvd ripping, all that kind of stuff. a lot of multitasking too.

im looking for a dvd ripping software, what do u use??

i used to use #1 dvd ripper but that was VERY VERY SLOW! now i use magic dvd ripper. its VERY fast and can rip into many formats.

Nero is a good program to use for doing it, if you do alot of video editing maybe it would be an idea to get 2gig!

i would upgrade to 2 Gigs of Ram before upgrading your processor.

Especially for what your doing.

Back
Top Bottom