Extend the range of an RC car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe. Well buy a $100 car and then maybe you could get away when angry neighbours chase it :D and you're range will be extended too.

When you start paying for real RC cars with real transmitters and receivers they are functional out to around 1km ;)

here is what you need.

YouTube - HPI RACING SAVAGE FLUX Jaw Dropping Flux Power!

With good tyres and improved gears you can easily hit 75mph on this thing and has all the range you need. It has torque too, it can pull 180lbs of weights on wheels.

Hehe. Well buy a $100 car and then maybe you could get away when angry neighbours chase it :D and you're range will be extended too.

When you start paying for real RC cars with real transmitters and receivers they are functional out to around 1km ;)

here is what you need.

YouTube - HPI RACING SAVAGE FLUX Jaw Dropping Flux Power!

With good tyres and improved gears you can easily hit 75mph on this thing and has all the range you need. It has torque too, it can pull 180lbs of weights on wheels.

Heh, theres the problem, once you spend more than say $40 youre constantly thinking, omg, that kid is gonna pick the car up and run....

Buts its great to know roughly what i need and the ACTUAL cost, not the zedman mental cost.

Heh, theres the problem, once you spend more than say $40 youre constantly thinking, omg, that kid is gonna pick the car up and run....

Buts its great to know roughly what i need and the ACTUAL cost, not the zedman mental cost.

Trust me if a kid picked up a HPI Savage Flux and you revved to full speed he would get scared and drop it very quickly. Especially if you got the Nitro version of the HPI Savage..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom