Experience 1 thing again for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well spoiler tag it, or if it's really bad PM me coz I'm burning with curiosity now XD

For me, it'd be free diving. Nothing I can think of compares when you're in a good bit of water. Sunlight arcing through the water, fish/coral everywhere, visibility good for ages and ages, water warm but not too warm so it's still refreshing.

You tried skiing/snowboarding ? That was pretty epic i guess.. getting up at 7am, above the clouds in beautiful sunlight being one of the first down the top of the mountain, with untouched crisp snow, feels epic.

Tried a tiny bit of snowboarding, but not enough to really count and not on a proper area. But **** yeah I'm gonna be doing that when I get to Germany in December, my cousin will have his leg in a cast then unfortunately (knee REALLY ****ed up from a skateboarding accident this year while he was over here). So I'll be all by myself :*(
Used to skateboard a lot myself, fractured my wrists three times then stopped. Hopefully snow will help stop that from happening :p

Oh, its pretty cool man.

The only thing thats not cool is going to the restaurant at the top of the mountain for breakfast. And as your drinking your drink of choice you see the blizzard rolling in, and just 10 minutes after that nice sun was out your suddenly leaving into 50mph winds, flat light, zero visibility, plummeting temperatures and huge amounts of snow. Which would be awesome if you had shoes on and were walking, but getting down a mountain in those conditions is nothing short of ****-yourself scary.

Every day from novemeber to april I get up at 6am and leave by 7 so I can get to the resort for work.. Work from 7:30 to opening and get a free pass. Love the mountain, any mountain and can't wait until i can travel to Alaska and Argentina/Chile to ride.

Mike, a dog fight? That's illegal, I'll be calling PETA. I'm guessing you meant playfight/sparring? I agree with NSFW comment, I suspect I'm thinking the same things.

Shut up nitestick, of course I meant sparring, it didn't take long for the play fight to turn ugly within 15 minutes. ;)
Yet when we were done fighting we both got up off the floor with bruises laughing, it costed me 1 day of oss he got 3 days of iss because of the fight and some other nonsense he pulled in another class somewhere.

for me it will be smoking a cig. it was so good the first time. or maybe having my first drink on my 21st birthday. or watching the matrix or ff7: advent children

NO
PLAYING ff7 THE FIRST TIME

btw...what is nsfw

Not Safe For Work. Also pertains to things that are not within the rules of the forum.

I would relive having good times with my dad.

Something on the less sad side of things (this is sad too in its own way) I want to relive through the days of computer innovation knowing what I know now. Like, through the Pentium 1 era and when Windows 95 was becoming popular on up. Everything these days just seems like packing more punch in a chip, rather than having innovative new things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom