Exchange Primary Default SMTP address issues?

Bobski99

Beta member
We currently are running Exchange 2013 and we have it configured to handle multiple domain email addresses. abconline.com is the main domain and is set to the smtp reply address. We have other domains lets call them xyz.com and 123.com and now we are rebranding the company to xyzonline.com.

I have added xyzonline.com to the accepted domains successfully. Our spam filter company has added xyzonline.com to their system. I have updated the Mx records for xyzonline.com successfully. I can receive email into the mail server by sending to the original abconline.com domain and to the new branding xyzonline.com successfully also.

Now that all the background information is laid out, the following is my main problem. We have our Executive staff share their calendars with their personal admins. When I change the Default email reply address from the abconline.com to the xyzonline.com it seems to break the calendar sharing. I would rather not have to go around to each individual computer (Mac and PC) and reconfigure their Outlook.

Thanks in advance for any insight….

Back
Top Bottom