exam rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenNcheese

In Runtime
just entering exam block (starts monday) and i think we all realised how ****ed we are for 2/3 of them.

it really helps when the human rights topic had a lecture that went like this:

Lecturer: Hi, welcome to human rights. Im going to show u some videos ... (watch bits of random movies) ... ok now fill out these sheets whith what u thought the human rights issues were ... (uuuummm we have no idea) ... ok good, u can all go now.

its was like WTF!?!?!!! How bout some letting us ask some questions? Then she was never in her office during consultation hours and wouldnt reply to emails. and there is a question on this topic worth about half the exam.

so we look at last yrs question (this is only the second yr for this topic so no others):
democracy is: [dictionary definition]. explain in regards to human rights.

i think im just gonna go cry now...

at least im gonna probably get an HD for the 3rd one tho...

"OMG I G2 RANT - *BANNED* *J/K*..."

You could just write an essay like a kidnerguardener and say:

"Iii liike Dee-mon-crossy bee cauuse Iiit Iiiss gooood 4444 uss..."

Well, I know what you are going through. When i was in highschool, I remember my teacher would play some old goverment educational video while he would go out back and smoke some ***f*r, so by the time he came back in he totally forgot what he was playing the vid for, and told us to just make a report. :rolleyes:

All we had to do is make it sound professional enough, and get an A. lol

What was in the videoes? maybe we can figure it out?:confused: :cool:

thats the thing, they werent educational videos they were MOVIES! there was minority report, the crucible, dangerous minds and a few others i cant remember.

the thing is in this course we are expected to write a sentence and then say where we got that concept from. quoting tom cruise in minority report doesnt have much weight in terms of being authoriatitive.

and we cant do the spew out everything u know and hope that something in there is right either. thats what was great bout high school u could do that to an extent, but at uni u cant :(.

Re: "OMG I G2 RANT - *BANNED* *J/K*..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
You could just write an essay like a kidnerguardener and say:

"Iii liike Dee-mon-crossy bee cauuse Iiit Iiiss gooood 4444 uss..."

Well, I know what you are going through. When i was in highschool, I remember my teacher would play some old goverment educational video while he would go out back and smoke some ***f*r, so by the time he came back in he totally forgot what he was playing the vid for, and told us to just make a report. :rolleyes:

All we had to do is make it sound professional enough, and get an A. lol

What was in the videoes? maybe we can figure it out?:confused: :cool:

thats more like some of the people here on TF :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom