EVGA 8800 GTX Superclocked For Sale

KineticImpulse

Beta member
Hey, I know I'm new on this forum however I know that this forum along with other computer forums would be the best place for me to sell a computer item then many of the other boards I post at such as bimmerforums.com, 600rr.net, or other local forums. I do encourage you to visit those boards to see that I did post this ad on those sites too so please don't think I'm going to scam anyone. I will give any information you may need to feel comfortable in this transaction if you so are interested. Now onto the product at hand.

I have an EVGA 8800 GTX Superclocked for sale. This item is brand new never opened still in plastic shrink wrapping. I bought two of these puppies to run a dual video card setup in my computer however one of these cards is plenty sufficient for my day to day needs. I underestimated my idea of what one of these cards can do alone and I am more than happy with just one. So, the other one is for sale.

I am looking to get $450 shipped to your door and payment would preferablly be PayPal since this will protect both you and me in this transaction.

just so ya know, the going rate for these cards is like $250 on ebay. so at $450 its very steep...

I offer $150. The current Radeon HD 4850, which can be had for $175 new, beats it. Not to mention this is used.

Back
Top Bottom