Everything I Know about Computers I Learned in the Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of those features are presently back-ordered. For a $50 deposit I'll ship them as soon as they come back in-stock. All Sales are FINAL. PM me for ordering details. HeHeHe :D

^ Lol, I saw that, all the laptops were running Vista.

Yes. I was having a chuckle thinking "OMG! They are using Vista." and "LOL! They are not even logged in."

However the Norton Internet Security product placement did get a lot of laughs in the cinema.

However the Norton Internet Security product placement did get a lot of laughs in the cinema.

Didn't see that, where was it?

Edit: Googled it, Norton have a whole tie-in website o_O Still can't find where that happened in the movie though?

Yea, these are all hilarious. I always laugh at the file transfer scenes....lol at reducing to USB 1.0!

I'll bet Flash developers rake in a fortune making all the fancy GUI's for these shows! 24 is another with amazing GUI's to track terrorists, or plant viruses, or save the world.

The single thing that drives me nuts about movies is the crazy high-tech user interfaces. It seems that regardless of the software, it has state of the art UI that's overly complex with useless features.

Yea bind trace look at it bounce - ****ing retarded story writers and if any one says on this forum take down is a accurate description of the mitnick story I will hurt them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom