Ever used a MSI Wind netbook?

jmacavali

Fully Optimized
[I know there was a post about the right section but I'm not sure where this belongs]

Has anyone ever heard anything good/bad about it? Used one? It has a 9-cell battery, 1 Gb RAM, 160 HDD, Atom 1.66.

Thoughts?

This would be a hardware section post. Unfortunately I don't know anything about it. I assume it would perform similarly to the Asus EEE PC. In which case, I would have to give it very high ratings with regards to a school netbook. The battery life is amazing.

(moving to the hardware section)

I had a buddy who had one and it kept dropping the wireless signal. He tried everything to try and fix it, drivers, firmware updates and nothing worked. He ended up returning it because of that. Other than that he said it was a pretty nice netbook.

Sorry. I wasn't sure about section since I wanted opinions and there isn't really a 'hardware' problem.

Dropping the wireless signal...other than that is a nice netbook...
That's kind of one of the important parts isn't it? LOL

Anyone else?

I've only heard good things about them, especially because they seem to be nearly 100% mac compatible, and there is a huge community for hackintoshing them.

I'm not a huge fan of them. I've seen one, and it had problems with th ekeyboard, but that's Windows...like usual...but I don't like the looks...sounds like...snob's handhelds...I dunno, it's just me.

Back
Top Bottom