ever get scard

esa193

Fully Optimized
when you guys build new comps
especially when its an expensive one do you ever get like scared?
like the feeling oh shit i hope this works or oh shit hope i don't brake it
idk i always get like that hate that feeling

Well... I do worry about breaking parts, but not really in the sense, scared.

I did worry when I had to take the motherboard out to fit the Tuniq, when i found I'd bent the motherboard slightly, or when I fit the Zalman 9700 and had to push really hard down to clamp, but other than that, I haven't had any real fears.

ya i get gittery if i brake a part its just a pain in the ass you no
the tuniq tower isnt going to bend my mother bored is it? cuz if it is ill get the zalman

Its very heavy, and I didn't support underneath the motherboard properly, so I realised it was a bit bent when I put it back in, to find screws took longer to screw.

im more nervous to break my computers windows isntall then i am my actual hardware since i know i could probably fix it unless i snap it in half or something dumb like that, but luckily i havent ran into a problem like that.

esa193, The Tuniq is fine, but its just not the easiest of coolers to fit in my opinion

I either have a hot-running E6300 or the temp sensor is screwed up, so I'm always paranoid about that.

My biggest fear would be my 3 storage drives failing.

I am not fearing anything. I've recently brought home a used S462 board to finally make my Athlon XP 2000+ to life. It posted, and then I started smelling something burning. I wasn't panicking. I flipped the killswitch and I diagnosed that my TNT2 AGP gave up.

I'm confident in my abilities to handle computer parts. Expensive or otherwise.

I hook it up to a switch surge protector for the first while, and observe it closely for the first few hours.

If I smell a burn, I shut it off and examine it. If something fried, then it's likely a defective part.

Back
Top Bottom