Even GBA outsells PS3 during February

There isn't any change to the games or the way the games are played. It's just 33% lighter, 19% thinner and has a faster UMD drive.

u c thats extra which would take it about the price of the PS3 or somewhere near it...

also i dunno does the xbox 360 support blu ray ?

So? You'll have a HD-DVD drive that works on both your PC and Xbox 360. You can't do that with your PS3.

It looks like Blu-Ray is winning the format war. Whenever I go to the shops I see like 10 films on HD-DVD and 50 on Blu-Ray and Blockbuster in America hardly deal in HD-DVDs anymore because its a dying format.

It looks like Blu-Ray is winning the format war. Whenever I go to the shops I see like 10 films on HD-DVD and 50 on Blu-Ray and Blockbuster in America hardly deal in HD-DVDs anymore because its a dying format.

hd dvd is a new idea...

and alvino, exactly. those changes are enough to make people who dont own a psp yet go for one.

Did you even read my post?

Bluray and HD-DVD are pointless to have right now, the technology isn't developed enough!

dude think to the future thats like telling some1 not to buy a Q6600 coz most programs cant even use 4 cores properly ???

and y the hell arent HD developed properly ??? have u even watched a HD DVD ? jus coz there not mainstream yet doesnt mean the technology isnt there its jus coz the prices are still a bit steep

Back
Top Bottom