EUegg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They claimed they would soon merely ship to Canada not long ago--and that fell through (I think?)...although there's a lot more potential in Europe, I bet it won't happen anytime soon. :bald:

I saw that article. I wonder... if NewEgg went global, would it cause their prices to go up or down?

I think it would go down slightly... they would open the market for the EU to get our prices, but international shipping... So I think for Newegg it would be a win/win kind of deal...

Apparently you've never checked out NewEgg. Their site is awesome, and their prices are even better.

Ha! forgot about overclockers.co.uk! I got my old Athlon XP-M 2500 from there for £46 when no-one else had them and they were going on ebay for >£100! (In much the same way I recently got my Opty from scan.co.uk for £60 and they're still going on ebay for >£120)

Trotter said:
Apparently you've never checked out NewEgg. Their site is awesome, and their prices are even better.

I have, but they're not much good to me! When they come here, they'll do what all companies do, ignore the exchange rate and just straight swap the $ for £!!

Iv checked out newegg yes they do have a wide range of items but the UK has some excellent online retailers that sell top quality products. If newegg did open an EU website Id use it once in awhile until they earn my trust :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom