Ethical Hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
My college doesn't want to call it hacking classes but that's no different from security classes that they offer.

Yes I learned alot, still learning though. Have plenty of security courses to go like wireless class, Unix/Linux.

What I like is how we perform some of the older exploits to get some idea into the mind of a hacker. It's alot of work and I probably couldn't do what they do.

Well i'm going to sign up for it since my company will pay for it. how long was the course?

Oh no it's not just 1 course here, it's a bunch of course put together but we have to take it every other quarter. So it's like a 1 year course, but the thing you are learning is the same in a ethical hacking course but just more information.

My college do things differently, but I'm not sure how long Ethical hacking course take.

I'm pretty sure most of these hacking classes just teaches you about vulnerabilities and techiques use by black hat hacker then have you use them in real labs at a couple of month and you pass. Here at my college we kind of do it differently, they actually want you to go more into dept on how the thing work and why they are being expolited, it's part of my bachelor degree. We have to take different courses relating to security first before we start doing the actual hacking part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom