essential software for every day computing

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Zip1

In Runtime
hey i was just wondering whats some of the software that u have that u "just couldnt live without" and maybe ill get sum of it :D trying to build up my usefull prog collection, lol

þÄ®âÐÖx

the flaming hermit
Depends on the day.. I'd say my most frequently used programs would be WinRAR, Photoshop, Cygwin, Nero, CuteFTP, and Windows Media Player. I also use Bloodshed Dev C++ on a daily basis.

The only other program I "can't live without" is Vitrite (http://home.insightbb.com/~ryanvm/tinyutilities/vitrite/), which controls the transparency of windows in 2k/XP. It's really handy when you're multitasking and you need to see two large windows at once.

Chopper

Monster Techie
Programs I use most are: Adobe Photoshop & Imageready, IE6, Outlook Express, Notepad:), Dreamweaver, WinRAR and CloneCD.

CrashAbbott

In Runtime
Same here,, Angry IP, Blind Suite, Clone, Office, WinRar, Oracle, TextPad, SnagiT, PCAnywhere, VNC, DameWare,

No real favorite, I always go with the addage, there are always at least three ways to solve a problem,,

I like to work as a field agent,, " if ya dont got it...improvise!"

A_Zip1

In Runtime
well i must say the best and most useful prog out of all the posted {that i dont already use} was that vitrite prog that þÄ®âÐÖx mentioned its a good prog everyone should get it if u multi-task allot :D makes my life easier, any other good progs ppl?

Justin Reel

Beta member
Oh geez, I use a ton every day.

Litestep, Photoshop, EditPlus, Dreamweaver, Trillian, FlashFXP, Phoenix, Mirc, Eudora, Winamp, WinRar, ACDSee, Nero, BNR and Sasami to name a few..

Martin

Daemon Poster
For me:

Dev-C++
Direct Connect
Download Accelerator
Dreamweaver MX
gmax
Mozilla
M$ Office XP
Nero
Norton System Works