Error messages

george2

Daemon Poster
Ok my computer has been screwing up for some time now, I mean kernel32 has been non responding and thats when you know you need a new hard drive. Some how the computer regained it's health but everytime I start it up I get the blue screen of death with this error: OE:OO28:8B56OC45 mostly and some other ones. I was wonding if there was a site that list either the most common error codes and their description or all of them. I want to know what's goig wrong with my computer.

Hope you don't have any important files because my best bet would be format and reinstall, do you have the manufacturers cd or the original cd and what kind of windows are you using by the way?

Ok I have a burnt version of 98 but I don't know how to install it over the other system and do you know any sites that contain a list of error messages and their description.

Format and then reinstall, you have to do this when your loading the BIOS first, not the os
Umm so far i haven't found anything about the error OE:OO28:8B56OC45 but there are quite alot of references to the blue screen of death at startup, although the error code is slightly different

Back
Top Bottom