Equipment Furniture

Golden Master
Can someone look for a piece of furniture that will elevate my receiver above the speaker?

IMG_4207-1.jpg

Looking for something that's comparable to the following dimensions.

Length: 31"
Height: 18"
Width: 18"

It should look something like this.

57543_PE163125_S4.jpg

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

sorry might be too big i tried

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/192-9470103-3394934?ASIN=B000BI4WE6&AFID=Froogle&LNM=B000BI4WE6|Woodtone_Laminate_Corner_Table_Medium_Oak&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=B000BI4WE6&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001

Thanks for the link, but I'm not paying $229.99 for a small table. That price is simply outrageous.

I appreciate your help though.

How about just simply building a shelf just above the speaker to place the receiver on? Many hardware/lumber stores are willing to cut a board to size and can supply you with any needed shelving brackets. It will be much cheaper too.

How about just simply building a shelf just above the speaker to place the receiver on? Many hardware/lumber stores are willing to cut a board to size and can supply you with any needed shelving brackets. It will be much cheaper too.
Yeah, make something, if you don't want a shelf on the wall just make a top with some legs that are the needed height. If you build it yourself then you can make it the exact dimensions you need. It doesn't have to be anything elaborate, just a top with some legs. Pretty simple to build if you are competent with wood, or know someone who could do it for you.

Back
Top Bottom