Epic find for MAK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it was this unfortunate pool accident that has left me looking like the twisted evil twin of The Joker. I am now so horribly disfigured that i make the Joker look like a puppy.

It is since this accident that i have vowed revenge on all things spammer. Drama students are a nice treat when i manage to break the tracking device off for more than a hour. But sadly they have one implanted on me that i can not seem to find. It is under some fold of skin that is not sagging from my face that i can not seem to locate which fold it is under. Everytime i manage to get a fold up, there seems to be 10 more folds that appear out of no where, or so it seems.

It is since this accident that we have now taken every precaution to make sure that no one enters or gets within 100KM radius of the pool area after a Saxon night of debauchery. It is such a site that few have lived to tell about it and those that have lived to SEE it are so horribly distraught that they are not even fit for Arkham Asylum.

It is only cause i am a mad genius that i keep the joker stuff. I am mad with such thoughts that it would tear your fragile little mind apart to even fathom what i conjour up in this twisted little mind....

I just noticed, every time I think of you I only see an image of the Joker in my head XD

Some day I'll climb over the fence around the Mod area just to see what it looks like.

Naw my perfect costume would be the Nurse outfit that Heath Ledger wore in The Dark Knight. I am so going to do that for halloween one of these years. :p

But i could see myelf wearing a purple suit. Why not? It would be different.

lol, my girlfriends brother is a joker freak fan. He actually "WAS the nurse joker" has Halloween. lol He won an award for the costume.

And he's got a huge Joker portrait tattoo on his upper arm. My GF has a picture of it I will post here in a bit.

no love for old school joker????

adm.kep.m0908422163170.nicholsonkoker2.jpg

I love Jack as The Joker. But his was more of a comic way of playing it. He danced and played, he didnt show that The Joker was smart and cunning. I still haev that movie on VHS and DVD and love it to death. I just think Heath did a better job showing who the joker really was meant to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom