Enquiry about PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelm3103

Fully Optimized
Is it just my account or is anyone receiving trouble sending PMs? When I send a PM, it just goes back to the "Inbox" folder and has no sent messages in the "Sent Messages" folder.

I've read the forums and it stated 40+ posts opens the PM function. Guessing I got to activate it? Or maybe the people I sent the PMs to, have the option not to receive from forum members?

EDIT: Still weird though, it doesn't state my PMs have been sent. Sorry Hef if you received 2 :umm:, and thanks Trotter for the ultra-fast reply and understanding :).
EDIT2: Request Delete or Close (which ever seems best :p).

The "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" option was not set to "Yes" on your account. I set it for you, so you should be good to go for that one. Just remember that sent messages will also apply toward your message maximum.

The "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" option was not set to "Yes" on your account. I set it for you, so you should be good to go for that one. Just remember that sent messages will also apply toward your message maximum.
Oh ok, thanks a lot :). And do as you wish with this current thread lol. Not sure if I'm serving 'vital' information once more lol.

Will close the topic so that in case anyone else comes across it they know what the answer is. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom