Engagement ring question!?

Yep I agree. If you get her something cheaparse you will regret it one day. Even if she says she doesn't want anything flash and even if by a miracle she actually means it .....one day she will wish you had have gotten her something better. And you will pay...............:D:

Yep, that's what women do.

Wow, lol. how long have you been going out? She clearly ACTUALLY wants an expensive ring, girls say one thing, mean another haha. Trust me get two jobs, get the expensive ring and money for the future.

Starve yourself for 2 weeks to get her a good ring. Don't cheap out, because you can never reverse the effects.

She may SAY she doesn't care about a good ring....but she really does. You'll learn about women soon enough, they never say what they really mean.

Translation: Don't cheap out on a ring.

Only has 5 pairs of shoes at college
Nah, I'm practical. I've got one pair of shoes :p

If you're really not that bothered about a ring then stupid question - why get one at all? :S

You need to understand that woman has something you want, and won't be so easy to get in due time. As Lowndsey and others have stated, Get her a nice ring, It will pay off in the long run.

Just remember to still spend 2 months of wages on it.

(Which for me will probably work out to be about a 12K ring)

I'd be interested to know how you make 72k a year at age 16..

As the other guys have said, she says its ok, what she really means is "if you cheap out on me, I'll be pissed". Get her a good ring.

Back
Top Bottom