Engagement ring question!?

niceties55

Daemon Poster
Ok, I may sound real cheap here, but believe me, I have talked this out with my girlfriend, and she 100% agrees with me. Because any money that is saved on this, goes toward other stuff in the future :)

Ok, where are the best places to find some engagement ring sweepstakes?

Again, I know this sounds cheap, but we have talked it over, it is the best thing to do!

Thanks a lot!

PS. Plus tips on how to win would be nice too ;)

Wow ah.. I don't know of any "sweepstakes".. But there is always pawn shops I suppose..

Just so you know... When most women say they don't want a million dollar ring, they really mean they want a 2 million dollar ring.

e.g. She probably wants a nice ring.

Haha! Not her! :) Very practical girl, not the buy everything type person. Only has 5 pairs of shoes at college, and 2 purses! I like a practical person :)

Practical, hot, loving! what else could one ask for? ;)

Haha! Not her! :) Very practical girl, not the buy everything type person. Only has 5 pairs of shoes at college, and 2 purses! I like a practical person :)

Practical, hot, loving! what else could one ask for? ;)

Alrighty just remember to duck if you see her hand come up. :p

Have you ever considered a CZ engagement ring. Cubic Zirconia are artificiality made diamonds that look like the real thing to the human eye. Check em out. You can find them at WalMart.

Call me contemporary or ultra modern, but who says that you need an engagement ring to symbolize your commitment to each other? Would she care for another symbol or item; maybe something more unique or creative? You did say she was practical...

I mean, this way, you can buy her a really nice wedding ring when you get married and have the money!

D88 seems to be posting a lot of random ones at the moment. Ignore

@OP, i'd see her expecting a cheap something as a great opening to blow her out the water with something spectacular. But hey, that's just how my mind works. Everyone is different.

Wow ah.. I don't know of any "sweepstakes".. But there is always pawn shops I suppose..

Just so you know... When most women say they don't want a million dollar ring, they really mean they want a 2 million dollar ring.

e.g. She probably wants a nice ring.

Yep I agree. If you get her something cheaparse you will regret it one day. Even if she says she doesn't want anything flash and even if by a miracle she actually means it .....one day she will wish you had have gotten her something better. And you will pay...............:D:

Back
Top Bottom