Embarrasing computer moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i accidently unplugged a hard drive

And was like WHY THE HELL WONT WINDOWS boot

did a dir of C: and noticed that it wasnt the right hard drive

I also once installed windows me, fixed many bugs and used it for a while but eventually gave up on it cause it sucked so bad...

ps, did windows me come before or after windows 2000?

i actually never used 2000, but hey i can add something stupid i did TONIGHT lol. Ok well i have a friend over and were lanning and all. well i am currently paingting my fan grills cause im modding my case (just painting the inside of it) and i was putting it up to all the diff fans inside to see if it would look cool w/ what i just have now (cause im getting UV reactive soon). anyways while i was doing that i put it up to the cpu fan of which is a thermaltake smart fan 2 w/ a thermaltake grille on it. Well idk what happened but it slipped inside the fan (the grille did, the corner of it) and then the fan stopped spining. well i was messin w/ it to try and get it to come back on then it started shaking out of control like real bad. Well i shut it off real fast while freaking out and unplugged it and took it apart. come to find out i had busted 2 fan blades and this thing was ****ed lol. So i go to put my other smart fan 2 on it and i plug it in only to find out that the part where your supposed to put the controller on the little cable broke!! :( so i had to use a jumper and thats how it sits now w/ a loud ass fan on it that i cant turn down grrrr. EMBARRASSINGG

i just put a jumper in it to make it go full speed, that and for 1 we didnt have enough time and 2 its not that loud after i got used to it. but i plan on super gluing the blades back on :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom