Email acocunts

ok my emails addresses are the following

Noob :D
:rolleyes:

ok any ways I was wondering if their is a program that I could add all of these accounts into that would tell me if i have new mail, like some program that would minimize to the system tray by the clock and if i got new mail on any one those accounts it would tell me that would be sweet

well you can have multiple email accounts on outlook express, and im sure thunderbird would do it too.. all you need to do is add in all the accounts to outlook.

Yep and for all those email address trawling bots out there, are going to get them all, and your going to get spammed to hell.

A bit of advice don't post your email address in an open forum like that

natej315 said:
ok my emails addresses are the following

:rolleyes:

ok any ways I was wondering if their is a program that I could add all of these accounts into that would tell me if i have new mail, like some program that would minimize to the system tray by the clock and if i got new mail on any one those accounts it would tell me that would be sweet
As Glasseye said, you shouldn't give out your email addresses on an open forum, I won't delete them, I'll leave that to you, get rid please.
If Seti were here, he'd delete them without asking and give you a warning.

Brookfield said:
If Seti were here, he'd delete them without asking and give you a warning.

Well he's a tool.

As for your original question, nate, I think Mark's right - you could just set up the accounts in something like Outlook Express/Thunderbird - it's easy to manage.

UK31337 said:
Well he's a tool.
No comment on nate having his addresses on an open forum then?, I was concerned for him, after having my sig tampered with, can't you understand that??

if you are ever to post your email on an open forum, i would at minimum use [at] instead of the @ symbol to keep bots from getting your email account

Paradox said:
if you are ever to post your email on an open forum, i would at minimum use [at] instead of the @ symbol to keep bots from getting your email account
I have PM'd him as well, giving him 12 hours to delete them or I'll do it myself, it's for his own good.

Back
Top Bottom