eMachines

semtex

In Runtime
hello there people,

I've been lumbered with the task of a format and reload on an eMachines E190 uk spec machine for a guy at work - not a problem with a normal computer, but i'm having trouble finding drivers for the onboard soundcard. Does anyone know how i can find out the make/model of the soundcard? the emachines website is great - if you live in america as it provides all the drivers you need - but the uk site does not and only offers email tech support. i can't find a similar spec machine on the us site to get drivers that way as all the model numbers are different to the uk site. if anyone knows a quick fix please let me know.

specs are:

celeron 2.2ghz
80gb hdd
intel graphics
soundcard - i wish i knew!

thankyou all...

How about instead of posting something mean how about you post somthing helpfull, OK one way for you to find out what make/model your sound card is you could use a program called everest (Use google to find it). :)

he wasnt talking to u sin. stop being an ass. i dont think emachines have soundcards, but integrated sound. that would mean u have to find the mobo maker, unless its custom made.

"How about instead of posting something mean how about you post somthing helpfull." so think about this statement mr. mangoo. I think you should check if you understand english...

Anyways, ya I think mr.monger is right about the sound being intergrated id look up the motherboard make and see if it has intergrated sound on it.

@ Semtex, look for the model of your emachines, then post it here. The I'll find you the link, okay?

@sin, you have been registering over 4+accounts. Leave you spammer, we don't need you here. Emachines don't suck as much as you'd think. I'll betcha you got a system that's more worse than an actual Emachines

@others, sorry for his attitude thing

Hang on .... I know!

There is a site called www.pcservicecall.co.uk the have most eMachine drivers you'll need to know the model number of the computer!

... to make things easy

http://www.pcservicecall.co.uk/layout.aspx?ID={5f8fde2f-aef9-420d-9ec6-06fe57f691d5}&CatID={065182bb-1615-4c2d-92eb-b31deb402cd9}

(I know BIG link, you'll have to copy and paste it)

thanks for all the help guys, got it all sorted now.

Oh, and for the record Sin - i didn't buy that computer. It really helps if you read the post - that way you wouldn't come out with stupid replys, because you would see that i was after information; not the inane comment you posted.

Back
Top Bottom