emachine

CloudKicker

Solid State Member
hello guys i have a dell emachine and i can get it to get a signal on my monitor so i thought that the motherbaord was bad so i replaced it but it still gets no signal if anyone can help me out would much appreciate
thanks

i have put 3 differant video cards in and i have another cumputer hooked up to this monitor so i know there isnt anything wrong with it
thanks

hmm, srz about that ... is it when u press the power button it says the message?, or is it when the os boots?

its when i press the power button my monitor will say no signal it will boot up i think it is lol
but the only way i can get it to turn off is by pulling the cord in the back i just tried changing the power supply and that not it either
so im at a lost
thank for any help

Check your BIOS options. There might be a bad video setting somewhere. Also, there's no such thing as a Dell eMachine. They're two separate companies.

Monitor Problem

Were the video cards that you tried using AGP or were they PCI? If they were PCI, its possible there is some sort of a conflict. Also, were all of the video cards the same brand? Its possible that the particular brand have a certain problem with the brand of motherboard. Any bios updates could be helpful. Hope this helps. Josh

Back
Top Bottom