Electronics Smashing

EMMteo said:
my favority was taking a bat to my old ps2 :) then secondly me and my friend found a monitor and decided to take about a 55 pound rock and throw it on top.....oh the beauty lol

that must have bin awsome to do :p i would have bought the ps 2 off you tho
:(

Brookfield said:
I admit to shouting f**k the bl**ding heap of metal & plastic, or some such, clench my fists, & carry on, if anything happens that I can't put right, you can bet your bottom dollar that's it's the weekend, & I can't get someone to come & fix it, & no, I have no friends that live locally that can help, in my village, folks are 60 & over, & know nothing about computers, very frustrating!
What an admission!!, although I do only use this sort of language within the privacy of my home, & I live alone, but even then I feel guilty.

I curse my head off for a few minutes, but have never hit anything, least of all my computer. I have had to buy MANY PS2 controllers tho. :( Oh, I hit my PS2 once and will never do it again cause I ruined my Burnout 3 disc. I couldn't beat the one race. I was always like .05 seconds away from gold so after breaking the controller I hit the top of the ps2 really hard. the dick let me finish whatever I was doing, but froze right after. I took out the disc and there was a scuff about the size of a dime on the disc. :(

I once smashed my keyboard out of a fit of rage but that was it. I had just cause that was when my computer crashed for no apparent reason when i was typing a paper and thus lost all what i hadnt saved (which was a lot).
Other than that, I probably wouldnt feel comfortable smashing something electronic, even if i had the money to replace it. I would feel so guilty.

what i like to do is find those big square fans in the trash and then tie the power cord to my bike and go really fast and whip it around corners and stuff lol. itll like smash up against the curb and poles on the side of the street and stuff. its fun. you night remember me mentioning tht lcd i found in the trash that didnt work a while back. wel i did that sae trhing with the lcd. i also do it with keyboards lol. i dont really do it out of frustration either, its just fun.

cileskot said:
what i like to do is find those big square fans in the trash and then tie the power cord to my bike and go really fast and whip it around corners and stuff lol. itll like smash up against the curb and poles on the side of the street and stuff. its fun. you night remember me mentioning tht lcd i found in the trash that didnt work a while back. wel i did that sae trhing with the lcd. i also do it with keyboards lol. i dont really do it out of frustration either, its just fun.
Hmmm, nearly 15, hope you grow out of it in, say, a week. don't the neighbours point & grin, or are they used to it by now?
eyecrazy.gif

Brookfield said:
Hmmm, nearly 15, hope you grow out of it in, say, a week. don't the neighbours point & grin, or are they used to it by now?
eyecrazy.gif

lol i usually go over in the ghetto and do it anyways where kids are always doing crazy stuff anyways

cileskot said:
lol i usually go over in the ghetto and do it anyways where kids are always doing crazy stuff anyways
I'm not going on any more about this, but doing it there, doesn't excuse it, two wrongs don't make a right, start growing up, you'll be an adult soon.

Back
Top Bottom