Election time- Blair, Howard or Kennedy?

99tollap

In Runtime
Not long to go now till election day. What are people thinking? I'm hoping for a conservative whitewash. Howard's a twat but i reckon he'd be a good leader. As long as Blair goes i'll be happy!!

I dont care, just not labour, preferably the conservatives, im not sure about Howards leadership skills though, my opinion doesnt rally matter though, i cant vote

do u mean John Howard???? cuz hes a pussy!!!! the only problem is that there are no strong AND smart leaders to take his place.

latham never got my vote because he was too quick and stupid, howards smart but a pussy who wont stand up for himself... let alone the rest of the damned country!!!!

blair im not worried about, i have no idea how he is as a leader and kennedy never made it to president.... better luck next time sucker!

He means Michael Howard who would be my choice too. Labour are the worst and so are Lib Dems with their tax rises.

Vote Labour

from a conservative poster i saw "its not racist to pose policys on immigration" in the corner sprayed on next to a nazi swatzika was "No! but hate is not a policy"

i think that shows alot

I think maintaining strong immigration policies is important. We are starting to do that in California.

That doesn't mean I'm racist. :mad:

Cough what? Cough nothing. The LAPD does its job. Way better then anything your cops can do. They brought down violent crime 24% this year. And they aren't racist either.

anyone but labour... their immigration is crap, just like everything else they do... just get in another party, labour sux, tony blairs a nob and immigration should be controlled better......

DISCLAIMER, this is my OPINION, dont ask me to provide any links or anything to back myself up with, because i really cant be bothered, i am just putting in what i think about it...... dont start flaming me...

Back
Top Bottom