Eh big upgrade questions

I would grab that CPU ASAP. Who knows how long it will be on sale. I think reg. price was $155... Rohan is right, the TIM that comes applied to the HSF will be fine, but I just figured a) cool temps are my fav. haha and b) you may just want to OC that puppy slightly (I say slightly because of the HSF...you can get a better one down the road) if you get the chance. But, it's up to you.

yeah ill by it thursday fuh sho! :D

i wont overclock idk maybe

u know what would be kinda cool is a phsyx card i have those ut3 phsyx maps and i get like 8 fps on em where as any other regular map i get about 60 frames per second everything maxed!

what would be sweet is liek 6 or 8 gigs of ram

i think i might have to wait until maybe next week to start ordering stuff i had to pay freaking rent n car insurance last week idk it depends on how much i make this week... or maybe this week just order the mobo idk

maybe this week order the mobo then next the cpu then the ram idk depends

I love the mobo you have chosen i got my check yesterday so if it goes through tomorrow ill buy the mobo n processor tomorrow

i was thinking it would be cool to have 2 PCI-Express 16 slots

Not many mATX boards offer that. But, you don't need an mATX board anymore, so I'll look one more time for a good ATX board and see if there's anything worth getting. If you aren't planning to CF or SLI, you don't really NEED 2 PCIe slots but, it's completely up to you. I'm thinking a decent ATX board may be 30 bucks more but we'll see in a minute.

I love the mobo you have chosen i got my check yesterday so if it goes through tomorrow ill buy the mobo n processor tomorrow

You really wouldn't need them. You only need to SLI or Crossfire when you have a larger size monitor. Or you are a hardcore benchmarker. You're going to get the same performance on a smaller size monitor with 2 GTX 295 in SLI and a 2 9800 GTX. Well, not exactly the same, but similar.

Agreed, Rohan.

Triv., the only things I could find that wouldn't totally break your bank were:
This
This
and
This

If I had to grab one, I'd just get the Foxconn...

Back
Top Bottom