Editing glitch?

Sorry to jump this but this is happening again. It seems to not be theme dependent.

editglitch.png

Have you tried hitting th Go Advanced button? That takes you to the full edit message screen instead of the quick edit? Cause for all of my might and post editing that i do, i still have yet to come across this. On any browser.

I am aware of this. I'm just saying it happens when you open the quick edit option. Same as before.

I use the quick edit feature at least 15-50 times a day. I have yet to have it happen to me. So it cant be the same as before and it still isnt something that is common. What i am saying is have you tried to use the Advanced version to edit the post? Since we cant reproduce this bug, there is no way we can fix it. How can we fix something that only happens once in a while to only a select few people? There is no way we can account for that or fix it. You want us to fix it and do something about it, but how? We already have database work going. But if there is no way for us to identify when this occurs there is no way we can fix it.

What browser? What plugins/extensions were in use? Are you sure that none of them conflict with each other? Are they all fully compatible with the browser in use? I can see the thread title and time. But that doesnt give me any information about what is going on, on your end. I will have someone take a look and see if anything was being done today at 4:33. But i need to know, is that 4:33 EST, CST, PDT or what? Cause you post shows up here for me at 5:38 which is over an hour after the screen shot shows. So i cant do anything until i know what time zone your in.

Using latest version of Chrome, no extensions, CST.

I just clicked the edit button, weird how it's only happening to me. Guess because my name is MoM :lol:

I will bring it up to the proper people and see if some work was being done at that time.

Back
Top Bottom