Ecological ramifications of a UFO intentionally destroying its engins in Earth orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
OK I am watching a british sci-fi where the good an peaceful aliens called ECHOS are frightened that the bad aliens ND's are turning them into there agents. So across the galaxy they destroy there ships engens, one of them was in earth orbit at the time with no efects (right away) on the earth.

This posed a intresting question (to me atleast) what would happen if a alien ship blew up it's main drive in orbit of a planet like ours to the eco system. Think about it the fule that the engens to travel a interseller distance must contain large amounts of potential energy or be radioactive. Besideds the possable impact damadge from debri hitting the earth what other possable ramifications would there be?

Re: Ecolical ramifications of a UFO intentionaly destroying its engens in earth orbit

Mutation of new born, horror, fright, public frenzy.

The population of the world would fall down into millions of heavily armed cults and groups, there would be territorial wars every kilometer of the globe, people with have different ideas and different beleifs about what is happening - i beleive that if people think there beleifs and idea's are life threatening they will abandon those that they know to join people with similar ideas.

There will be global conflict as millions of civilians fight and prepare for what they think is going to happen.

This is the asumption the explosion kills millions or billions of people and totally destroys the earth as we know it and get inhabited by organisms that were part of the blast from the explosion of the alien craft.

Re: Ecological ramifications of a UFO intentionally destroying its engins in Earth or

Just because me and saxon have big imaginations and reasons to ponder on such things does not make us weirdo's :)

Re: Ecological ramifications of a UFO intentionally destroying its engins in Earth or

Yes it does.

Go back to pluto... Weirdo..

here's another interesting question to go along with your question. first of all, if aliens have cold fusion technology, there wouldn't be ANY fallout, our ozone protects us from tons of radiations. now, if it didn't damage our ecosystem, THAT is where it gets interesting. Imagine one day waking up knowing that our astronauts were going up into space to board an alien vessel? or even more pondering, they are just destroying the engines, how about if they decided to CONTACT earth? form an alliance with us, help us repair our engines, and we'll give you some of our technology in return! even more so, who's to say the ECHOs are actually good? The ECHOs? hardly take the word of one alien over another. whichever one helps us and benifits us the most, that's the one who's side we should be on. just my thoughts

I hope there are aliens. That means there will be extraterrestrial gaming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom