Ebay Strike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if you don't deal locally (aka meet and greet) there's basically no protection on Craigslist right?

Pretty much, yeah. Most people will only accept cash. Some guy offered to send me a check for my ipod, and he offered to add an additional 50 bucks if I took the ad down immediately. What's with that? He also said he'd send his mover over to pick it up...:confused: I figured he was trying to screw me over, so I never emailed him back. I'm surprised he hasn't emailed me again yet. It's been about 3-4 days. I'm not going to take a risk and cash a check that might be fake...that'll just come back to bite me in the ***.

How stupid do they think people are? Listing fees are going down, but final value fees are going up. In the end, all they did was increase the amount of money we have to pay to sell an item.

How stupid do they think people are? Listing fees are going down, but final value fees are going up. In the end, all they did was increase the amount of money we have to pay to sell an item.

sad truth.. big company wants to make money and look like they just lowered fees...

It is also terrible for finding what you want as well. Personally I like to use the FS sections on forums. Free and you (apart from the rare occasions) get better people to trade with.

It is also terrible for finding what you want as well. Personally I like to use the FS sections on forums. Free and you (apart from the rare occasions) get better people to trade with.

Much agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom