Ebay Strike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich_Franklin

In Runtime
We all know the ridiculous fee increases are coming on February 20th. Do you think there will be a seller strike? How many of you guys who sell on Ebay are extremely put off by this? I occasionally put stuff up on Ebay and I don't think I'll be selling there any more after the 20th. I wonder if a strike would force them to lower their fees.

Looks like listing fees are going down, but final value fees are going up by 2%. I don't sell much on there anyway so I really don't give a rat's hiney. Norcent will be livid however.

I'd much rather have the regular listing fees rather than 2.50% increase in Final Value fees for Auction styles.

Merkwürdigliebe;1309716 said:
you can look for stuff in nearby cities too, or distant cities

But if you don't deal locally (aka meet and greet) there's basically no protection on Craigslist right?

But if you don't deal locally (aka meet and greet) there's basically no protection on Craigslist right?

Well, if it's done through PayPal, you could always file a complaint against the account, or if you're sending a check, then you have the guy's address (as long as you don't send to a PO box)

eBay has pretty flimsy protection, I've seen plenty of people (sellers in particular) get screwed over

but I like Craigslist mainly because I like to stay local if I'm buying something used plus it's free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom