Ebay for Selling Computers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave up on ebay. For the hassle and the cut they take, its not worth it anymore. Half the buyers are scammers, and basically paypal doesnt give a rats *** about protecting the seller anymore. IF you do decide to do it, make sure that you state you will ONLY ship to verified addresses and cancel any bids by people with negative or 0 feedback.

Oh ya, dont even think about taking payments from French ebay/paypal sites, those are the main ones. They pay you for it, then after you ship it, they dispute the charge and you get screwed.

I had at least 3 "questions" from people registerd to french ebay asking if i would ship to france per item when i had my GT cards up.

Your RAM slots have LED lights near them?

they are Crucial Ballistix tracers, they have three blue LED's at the bottom where they connect to the slot and they have usage LED indicators on the top

and Veedub, the cut isn't my problem since I'll be listing for higher then I actually paid anyways

I'm just worried about whether it will actually sell...

scammers are a problem, however I already autoblock users with unpaid strikes, excessive negative feedback, 0 feedback etc. and I only ship within the US

lol thanks

My hope is that moderately experienced people will be attracted to my listing

it should appeal to people who aren't new to PCs, but aren't pros either

I might also put in stock cooling or an aftermarket cooler instead of the loop... it would shave off a big chunk of cash

Ya, most of the people that would by their gaming pc off of ebay instead of building it, probably don't give a **** about hard core specs like ram timings and what not, they just want a beast of a computer with shiny lights that will play their new game, and that's what I see when I look at that page layout.

lol good xD

I wanted to make the listing look good/unique so that people would be interested not neccesarily by just the computer, but the look of the page

I'll be listing it up sometime this week after making updates and getting the new 8800 gt in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom