EA Customer Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EA really is a terrible company, any game franchise/company they absorb they completely ruin. Look what happened to Rare after they made 007: Goldeneye, they got bought out and the franchise was destroyed. EA figured the name alone would be enough to sale it, it ended in epic fail.

Yeah I've attampted the same thing and just got robot responses. In my first message I said that I've already tried everything in the FAQ and they respond back 3 times with the message "try these steps:" and they listed what was in the FAQ...

They make decent games but don't expect them to ever help you with a problem.

Activision isn't much better.

I emailed them saying my game patching won't work, and they just told me it wasn't there problem and i should get a new pc.

They never replied again.

And that EA thing sucks, they will never win in court.

ugh, they would win or should...
he's whining...some may think he has grounds, but he doesn't to me...

I buy DVDs of movies...I don't dl or do ppv on satellite...
I buy discs of games...I don't do dls or anything of that sort...

but that's besides the point....

EA isn't wrong, maybe their support was lacking in a little info...
I would have said, as a tech, the app/game only supports 32bit, you will need to purchase a retail copy if you want 64bit....etc

the game works...EA does not have to make sure any of their games work for 64bit...if it works for 32bit...it works, plain and simple

you guys see the point right? Hope you do ;)

edit: terms of sale
Terms of Sale

I read their terms of sale...seems straightforward...hence why I don't do it ;)

Sorry Tofu but that isnt right. The Game does not specify that it can only be played in 32 Bit. So by not working in 64 Bit it doesnt meet the requirements they set for the game.

Crysis System Requirements

So right there they violate their agreement cause they are not allowing for it to play in 64 Bit which it should. So he has a very valid point about the download version not being able to be played in 64 Bit. As it should.

If they didnt want to support 64 Bit with the Download Manager they should specify that which i can not find a place where they say that the DM doesnt. So they are technically in violation of their own statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom