e310 video card

Oapie07

Beta member
after reading the title of the thread some of you are probably laughing silently to yourself.... (haha he is screwed...) well yes i think i am. I just bought a dimension e310 from my roommates girlfriends parents, its in perfect condition, reloaded xp on it and it runs great, no problems there. The main problem i have is the graphics card... yeah... it just doesn't do the job. but what can you expect with a $60 dollar computer? (yes 60 bucks is all it cost me)

i'm pretty sure it can only use a pci type of graphics card. guys and gals, i need at least a geforce 6600 or ati radeon 9800pro, or better... please the better. i've checked on new egg and there are like 60 pci cards but i'm not sure if they would work. i would like to spend between 50 and 100 bucks but i'm flexible.

so if you have any recomendations on what card to get please post and help me out. i haven't messed with computer stuff for quite a while. if i need to upgrade the power source thats more than ok, like i said the computer only cost me $60. thanks for all the help guys

Back
Top Bottom