e3 tonight

Microsoft is done
gears is coming to pc oh ya
no price cut tho but they got a lot of good games coming
but halo 3 graphics did not impress me at all
very sloppy.....
oh well
cant wait for tommrow nintendo hopefully give me some nice supersmash news!

I played the Halo 3 beta, graphics were nothing to brag about, but they weren't bad.

Mass Effect is going to be awesome. I'd be soo happy if they brought MGS 4 to 360.

Microsoft is done
gears is coming to pc oh ya
no price cut tho but they got a lot of good games coming
but halo 3 graphics did not impress me at all
very sloppy.....
oh well
cant wait for tommrow nintendo hopefully give me some nice supersmash news!

Yup. Confirmed Gears of War for PC.

Halo 3 is still in beta stage. Even Bungie said that you shouldn't expect too much from the graphics because they're still getting there.

I doubt it. Polyphony Studios is notorious for really long development times. With Gran Turismo 5 taking the priority for development, it could be years before we see Gran Turismo Mobile.

Yeah it would be really cool to go to one of those but it will be better when they have the next one for the next gen of consoles cause there will be more to see.
Which probally wont be for years :( :)

Really impressed actually by how Killzone 2 worked out in the end, from the trailer.
Looks rather like the original cutscene, though you can tell the particle effects/characters aren't AS good.

Is it just me though, or... does the gun look pasted in on the trailer though? Look at the sides of it. Especially since its meant to be in game, yet the gun is always in the same position and looks exactly the same, even when the scenes are changing.

Also note, the guys who talk on the platform; the expression, and the way they talk spoils the look... I read one of the comments, and yes, they do look like muppets with wide opening jaws. I hope they fix that.

The one guy that annoyed me (if you watch it, you'll know who I mean), his head even goes through his armour, a couple of times...

And yeah, haha, I'll be waiting for the next gen consoles too.

I would've been impressed by Killzone 2 if Sony hadn't ruined my appetite and stomped on my respect for them two years ago.

No no, I don't mind CG trailers. It just pisses me off that companies can think they can hype up a game by releasing a trailer that is obviously CG and claiming that it's real time.

That is exactly what Sony did. They completely denied that it was CG when it obviously wasn't. This is one of the reasons why I don't like Sony. Just the way to do things is horrible. Even Microsoft has never lied about a trailer. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom