dx 10!! I HATE YOU

The Power

Daemon Poster
Well, I really want a new video card soon. Soon as in 1 week soon. I want it to play Oblivion.

But dx10 is coming out soon and I really want to play Crysis which is using dx10.
But I don't want to wait that long. Ahh!!!!

Do you think I should just get dx9 card now and get dx10 when it becomes standard?

I'm getting a X1900XT for the same reason. DX 10 is coming out in 2007. Go for it.

The x1900xt does NOT support directx 10. ATI and Nvidias next GPUs most likly will though. Just wait, it will be WELL worth it. I think there comming in june, but some people are saying as early as this month, which i highly doubt. Any way, i think the x1900xt will CRUMBLE before the cryengine 2. Youll have so much fun watching a Crysis slide show. The x1900xt might be good, but crysis's graphics are soooooo much better than any game today. BY FAR. It makes fear look like TOTAL CRAP. My guess is that even te g80 series wont run it well. Much like how far cry was when it first came out, there was no video card that was able to run it at max, and have smooth frame rates. But you never know, nvidia might learn.

yea but windows vista was delayed so its awhile till DX 10 is realeased

NeXuS said:
yea but windows vista was delayed so its awhile till DX 10 is realeased

Its comming out the first month of 2007 i think. But still dont find ti worth the money at all.

If you must have a video card now, you have no choice but to get a DX9 video card. When DX10 version comes out, then simply upgrade to that. The new video cards should be sweet.

Back
Top Bottom