DVD Shrink?

cantona

Daemon Poster
Hi

I downlaoded DVD Shrink and i am just wondering if it allows you too rip dvd's from the video shop etc (ones with codes protecting them) to your computer?

thanx

so ... Dishdog ... you reckon he's doing backups for his local Blockbuster or Hollywood Video? :) He did mention "ripping dvd's from the video shop, etc.". LOL

no you need codebreakers, if you back up your colection ... DO NOT COPY THE RENTAL SHOPS DVDS OR THEY WILL GO BUST ... its people like you who are stopping great movies comming out

neochivers,

I doubt that movie pirates are the sole reason for great movies being few and far between. Exorbitant costs for actors, cutting edge graphics ... etc., along with lousy script-writing play a part in it, too. Besides, who wants to pay $10 for a ticket alone (add in costs for garbage to eat looking at $25 by the end of the night) and deal with inconsiderate jackasses who kick the back of my seat, seem to constantly be opening candy wrappers, cram popcorn in their blowholes and yak during the entire movie, when I can buy the DVD on a clearance rack in 6 months for the same pric watch it in the comfort of my own home? Even though experiencing all the Star Wars movies in a movie theater is required (I saw them when they first came out in the late 70's early 80's), I almost half wished I didnt waste my money on the final one. Yes ... the visual graphics were amazing (typical George Lucas), but the writing and acting dialog was horrific (again, typical George Lucas).

I agree ... pirating is illegal and Im sure is hurting the industry some, but that can't be your sole argument for great movies not coming out in droves to satisfy you. Is it?

BTW ... DVD Shrink 3.2 can do what he needs. Is codebreakers freeware neochivers? I'd be interested in taking a look at it.

Back
Top Bottom